Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Most Beautiful Baby Bump? Pregnant Amber Rose Shows Off Baby Bump At MTV VMA

WhooHOOOHHHH!!!! Amber Rose is def preggars and looks amazing too.. God, let me look this cute when I carry mine too o.. Ameen!!! She was out on the red carpet at the MTV Video Music Awards tonight and you could see she was glowing, missed the awards [I didn't tune in] cos I was glued to the Democratic National Convention.. That was something tho, besides I know BET will air the awards a million times until we all bored.

Amber Rose posted the tweet below, she's even given the baby an alias everybody who follows her and Wiz Kalifa would approve of... WizBUD!! #iLike : ) Congrats to her and to Funke Akindele-Oloyede, if you missed Funke's post, check it out here + Photos

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: