Wednesday, August 22, 2012

"I am here to find Goldie" - Prezzo Says.. **Ode Oshi!!!

So, Nigerian embassy will *come and give this Prezzo visa ehn.. Isorait. I fail to see what Goldie saw in him tho, apologies to all the guys reading this bhet truth be told mhen.. Winks. The Kenyan representative in the just concluded Big Brother Stargame show has confirmed his ‘huge interest’ in Nigerian singer, Goldie.
The 34-year-old, decked in a flowing cream coloured agbada regalia, made this known during a media parley held for him today, Wednesday, August 22, 2012 at The Place, in Ikeja, Lagos. He stated his interest in the singer asking that he be forgiven for ‘mistreating’ her, blaming it on the feeling of paranoia that engulfed him while in the house.

According to him, ‘I went into the house with the mind to make my country proud and make the money and along the line, I developed feelings for Goldie and I still do up till now as I speak‘.
Asked about the status of his relationship with Goldie, he stated that he is yet to see her and that is his reason for coming to Nigeria.

I haven’t spoken to Goldie yet and that’s why I am actually here’.

Prezzo, with real names Jackson Makini came second in the show and as a ONE campaign ambassador, will be performing alongside Jay Z in a show to hold in U.S later in the month.

Report by TheNetNG

No comments: