Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Photos: The Safest Church In Nigeria + More

1. Bobby Brown weds longtime girlfriend who also happens to be his manager, Alicia Etheredge on Sunday June 17th in Hawaii. The couple have a three-year-old son Cassius. Happy married life to the couple. I hope Bobbi Brown gets it right this time, everybody deserves happiness.

3. Paul and Peter Okoye when they were little, cute boys. BTW, if you were born in the 80s, you have to have a picture like this one, I know I do :D You know the background, the tone [color] of the picture and the obvious quality that's typical of photos taken from that era.. Lol to *era, I sound like an old woman already : )

2. The Safest Church in Nigeria. Apt.. oh very apt infact.  Where else can one find a safe church now but Aso Villa?! If you ask me, we have a government that doesn't care about us or our family.. If you voted this insane government into power, you did what you thought was best at the time but prosperity will judge you if you make the same mistake twice.. 2015 is not too far  now fam.. We wait!

4. CUTE!!! How we act like kids ourself, who do you think is immitating who, I say its the father.. Lol. I luv this pic, the baby is too small to deliberately position himself that way, on the other hand, it may be just a simple case of hereditary.. Heheh!

6. WWTBAM: "Who is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?"
    GEJ: "I'll phone a friend"
   Hehe!

5. Never confuse Education with INTELLIGENCE. Have a great day out there

1 comment:

Onyinye said...

Gosh, cracking my ribs while laughing at Goodluck Jonathan's WWTBAM. Too funny. Truly that's how dull he is.