Saturday, May 12, 2012

Toni Payne Is Pregnant With Another Child, Don't Even Question Who The Baby Daddy Is.. Wide Grin

Erm, I don't know if this is true tho, but it drew your attention anyways :D If Toni Payne is preggie truly, I'm going to see that I gate-crash the naming ceremony when the baby is born.. LOL. You know, this will be some great news for her and 9ice, I believe there's still some love there for the two.. Best wishes just in case. Peep the exerpt from the soure I got this from.

GISTMASTER - The latest news in town is that 9ice ex wife, Toni Payne is pregnant with a second child but no one was sure whether it is still a product of her relationship with 9ice or not. We gathered that she was at the Tuface’s concert where she reportedly showed off the baby bump. Well, those close to the singer are singing a different tune.One of them said its only a figment of some people’s imagination, insisting that there is nothing like that.

No comments: