Thursday, May 31, 2012

In The News This Week: Fashola Recalled Sacked Doctors, I Lost My Lipstick :D

Governor Babatunde Fashola, Lagos State recalled all 788 doctors that were sacked by the government few weeks back.. This is post-worthy and I'm very glad this for their reinstatement step was taken . I don't get why they had to be fired in the first place tho.. Anyways, back to work Docs, we need you to continue saving lives now. Best news this week already..
 
About my lipstick, I've had it for 2yrs now, I found it already.. boy was I glad!.. Smiles. See, its Revlon, 'Nude'.. and cos I don't use it often, you must understand why it's lasted for so long. You can like to say anything you like bet I'm going to see that I use up all of it.. Ask me next year, I prolly will still have it.. Winks
The large photo above speaks for itself.. Check out the 1st and smaller image after the jump.. Crazy one there with the diss s on Nigerians buy hey we asked for it. Happy New Month to the person reading this :D

No comments: