Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hot Stuff: Beyonce Performs Whitney Houston's "I'll Always Love You" At Comeback Concert

Beyonce's comeback show since giving birth to baby Blue Ivy (Baby Blue Ivy sounds like 'Baba Blue'.. Vicks' Lemon Plus.. LOL) had 5,500 die-hard fans screaming for more. She took to the stage days ago in New Jersey's Revel in Atlantic City to perform to the delight of her teeming fans who were awed by her energy to stage such a great performance.
The purpose of this post is her performance of Whitney Houston's 'Ill Alwaya Love You' as a special tribute to the late singer. I saw the video and I really enjoyed it. I'll definitely watch it again, its that goo. Enjoy!
Watch Beyonce's performance of ‘I Will Always Love You’:



Read more: Beyonce Tributes Whitney Houston and Lauryn Hill At Revel | Necole Bitchie.com

No comments: