Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot Photo: David Beckham Covers July 2012 Elle UK, Talks About Victoria And Baby Harper

Inside the magazine, David spoke about fame:
I never thought about the money, the fame. It never interested me, and it doesn't interest me now. None of that has ever excited me. .
He also spoke on fatherhood with his new baby girl Harper:
It's great. I love to bite her legs, or shoulders. It's how a baby should be. She's so beautiful.


And when it comes to his beautiful wife Victoria, David said:
She comes home and shows me what she's been doing all day and what exciting dresses and bags she's got coming through. And then I say something boring like 'I got kicked today.'
We can't wait to read the entire article and see the rest of the pictures from the spread when the magazine is released on May 30th. In the meantime, you can check out the pictures in our gallery!



No comments: