Monday, April 16, 2012

Would You Take Love Advice From Comedian Ali Baba? You'll Find This Interesting

He has all the right and valid points here o, don't get me wrong..
My name is Ali Baba. Well as at time I checked it still is. I am not a relationship expert. But just chatting with some female friends of mine has shown that they often do not consider some major issues before jumping into love.

Just saying “I want a man to love me for who I am” or I want a man who is honest and caring” or anything in that line is inadequate prospectus. Will you buy a car by saying “I want a car that is fine and fast?”

When you know you live in an untarred road? Shouldn’t SUV and all roads be a consideration?
“I just want a man who is honest and sincere. I want to believe, when he tells me he loves me, that he means it”.. Continue after the jump
The above doesn’t say much. You will short change yourself!
Ask these questions, amongst many more, Honesty and sincerity don’t make a relationship
  • Does he know your birthday?
  • Does he understand your moods?
  • Does he know your weaknesses and strengths?
  • What are his own dreams?
  • What is your role in those dreams?
  • What kind of person is he?
  • Does he smoke? Why does he smoke?
  • Does he drink? What makes him drink?
  • What is his lifestyle?
  • How does he fund it?
  • What does he do for a living?
  • What does he want to do for a living?
  • What does it LOOK like he CAN do for a better tomorrow?
  • What kind of relationship did/does he have with his parents? Siblings? Friends? Exes? Colleagues? Bosses?
  • How disciplined is he?
  • How mature is he? Age? Intelligence? Conscience?
  • What annoys him?
  • When he says he is done with you, what will you miss when he is gone?
  • Does he want kids?
  • Is he romantic?
Above all, are you prepared for the kind of person he may turn out to be after being what you wanted (“honest and sincere”)? Like no job, low sperm count, not always around.
I guess all I am trying to say is that there is more to love than broad shoulders, sense of humour, love me and kind!'
By the way, I have some relationships to attend to myself!

1 comment:

OmogeNaija said...

I give him 10 over 10, he's just being real, enough of the unrealistic happy ever after stories, life is not without challenges!
Weldone Alibaba!