Monday, April 9, 2012

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Alleges Team Occupy Nigeria Sold Out The Occupy Struggle


In a recent interview with Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala for the WashingtonPost, here's a quote y'all should read .. Peep the excerpt below...
As an example of her forceful diplomacy, Okonjo-Iweala related how she dealt with the most unpopular point in her career, when as Ni­ger­ian finance minister she removed a fuel subsidy that led to Occupy Nigeria protests.

“After the protests... we spent four hours together talking, Occupy Nigeria and I,” she said, beginning to laugh. “And by the time we were leaving they were asking if we could take pictures together.”

Can you believe this, is she for real?! I don't suppose she'll give more details, something tells me we've not heard the last of this.. Amma stick to twitter and facebook in the coming hours, I shall like to know the rage that 'll follow this statement by the honorable madam.. *winks. BTW, *hogwash things*, my opinion.

No comments: