Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Best Album Cover Art In Recent Times: Terry Tha Rapman's "World Domination"

Tell you what, dis speaks to me, and it does rep the idea behind the album title. I give the designer two thumbs upm luv the way he played with the colors.. Cool stuff by my standard, yea I got me some too (standard I mean.. winks). Speaking of which, one album cover I'm looking forward to seeing is Waje's. She had some competition going on for the design of the cover for her forthcoming album, last time I checked, she already shortlisted the designers she wanted for the last and final stretch of the competition. Lets see what the winner who stands to win $1,000 will come up with.

Here's hoping the person (designer) will create something out of this world.. Lol. Have a beautiful Saturday pi:ples :D

No comments: