Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Jennifer Lopez's New Video For "Dance Again" Stirs Controversy. I Used To Love Her Too

I have tried to upload videos on my blog in the past few days but I just can't seem to be able to do that. Sighs.. Anyways, go to Dance Again to watch Jennifer Lopez's hot new song, debuted on American Idol's a few days ago and since then has been generating alot of controversy.. Watch and draw your own conclusion.

You wonder what I meant about the statement "I used to love her too"? Well, I did but not that much anymore, has to do with the way she left Mark Anthony to start a new fling without any considerations to her twins or Mark either, and immediately after the seperation annuncement was made too. I get it, you're wondering
wetin consan my agbero with overload right, just saying noni.

To be candid, lately Jlo disgusts me but a part of me can't help but smile whenever I see her light up the big screen.. I stil heart her but I wish she would start being responsible. #OkBye

BTW, Dance Again" has since April 5 when it was posted on youtube for the first time had over 12million views. Great stuff

The Controversy, Huffington Post - The video, which debuted on "American Idol" last week" and has racked up nearly 10 million views on YouTube, is pretty typical pop fare, with Lopez dancing around and running her hands over herself and other dancers. Lopez's choreographer and boyfriend Casper Smart figures prominently in the video.

"Nobody knows what I'm feeling inside. I find it so stupid so why should I hide that I love to make love to you baby," Lopez sings. The chorus of the track is simple enough: "I wanna dance and love and dance again."

Critics say the big issue with the video is the fact that it premiered during a show watched by children, the American Idol. One person said "Such sexualized videos aren't appropriate for any children to watch, including Lopez's own twins."

So, over to you to pass your own judgement, go see the VIDEO.
Cheers

1 comment:

Olatoye Wasiu Olayinka said...

Probably she's join the 'Enlightened Ones'. If you know what I meant by that.