Monday, April 2, 2012

I"I Will Give My Entire Life To Play Whitney Houston" - Rihanna On Biopic For The Late Singer

SOURCE: Rihanna says she wold give her entire life to play Whitney Houston.

Because of the larger-than-life pop-star status Whitney Houston left behind with her untimely death in February, it comes as no surprise that Hollywood would be interested in making a biopic to honor her legacy.
'That's a huge, huge role, and whoever does it has to do a good job,' - Rihanna

The competition for the role is sure to be fierce. Some ladies who have been mentioned as potential candidates to play Houston at various stages in her life include: "Dreamgirls" actress/singer Jennifer Hudson, who performed the heartfelt "I Will Always Love You" tribute at the
2012 Grammys, Vivica A. Fox, Meagan Good and "American Idol" alum and Houston's "Sparkle" co-star Jordin Sparks.

"My first song that I remember falling in love with was a Whitney Houston song: 'I Will Always Love You,' " Rihanna said. "It was really inspiring, and it made me develop a passion for music, so really, she's partly responsible for me being here in this industry.

"That would be something that I would have to give my entire life to do, because I would really want to pull it off," the "Talk That Talk" singer continued. "That's a huge, huge role, and whoever does it has to do a good job."

Nice of her, I wish her the best.

No comments: