Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Amazing Photos: 12yrs Old Girl's Very Long Hair To Be Sold For £3,500

Have you ever seen anything like this? I haven't! Girl 12yrs old amazing long hair is only an inch shorter than she is. She spends four hours per week washing her hair and up to an hour-and-a-half brushing it each day. She has to carry it around when she walks, and fold it onto her lap when she sits down. In Rio where she lives with her mum and family, theycan't switch on a fan in the house because her hair gets caught in it. Imagine that huh? That'll be a sight :D

Natasha Moraes de Andrade has been offered £1,750 for her hair once it has been lopped off but hopes to make more. She said:

"I love my long hair and I'll be sad when it's gone. But it's a pain looking after it. I can't do a lot of things, like P.E. lessons at school. I hope to sell it for £3,500 and refurbish my bedroom. I hope it can give me a new life."

Natasha plans to cut it into a bob before she starts the next term of school. Although she lives close to one of the city's beaches, she can't go swimming because sea water damages her hair and takes hours to clean out. SOURCE


iiiiiiiiii

No comments: