Monday, February 20, 2012

Who Did This To Denrele oO?! See Pissure Here

Denrele Edun
I'm seeing this for the 1st time so here's what I av to say.. I would say alot but the Denrele I know will curse the living daylight out of me and its too early momo for me to handle such.. Wink. To be candid tho, who's the Homo Sapien that did this to Denrele?

I know him to be a crazy somebody but this one pass my level, e pass wetin my church mind fit pass comment on sef.. Okies, una be the judge.. What say ye?

Just so you're unaware, Denrele is
now a Veejay with
ChannelO.. Gr8 stuff.

Prolly dey're *channeling him into waywardness in South Africa ni? Only I know better like I said earlier on, his were haff always never had singular limit.. :D

Mr. Edun is one industry dude that I have madt love for and I have my reason. BTW, don't ask why : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denrele, Denrele, nancy boy, come out, come out, only sick people remain in the closet after all that fame and success.

Anonymous said...

Na wa! Where you know this kain pickin from? By the way, he is one helluva good looking she-male! Lol