Friday, February 24, 2012

Tyra Banks Bags Diploma From HArvard University.. Great Stuff

From couture dresses to a cap and gown: Tyra Banks has graduated from Harvard Business School, the screaming headline reads. Banks received a diploma for completing the school's Executive Education program for business owners and entrepreneurs. 
Smiling ear-to-ear on the Harvard Business School campus with my diploma," Banks tweeted. Thanks to my fab photographer mama for the pic!
"After my first term, I came back and killed a whole bunch of businesses we were going into," she told Business Week. "We have to say no more often than we say yes, no matter how much money people put on that goddamned table. Harvard is all about innovation and being first to market. It’s something I’m constantly bringing back to my team."

Since starting at Harvard, Banks has launched two successful projects: typeF, a fashion website dedicated to helping you achieve superior style, and Modelland, a novel she wrote that landed on the New York Times Best-Seller List.

Congrats to her

No comments: