Saturday, February 4, 2012

Meet Ioana Spangenberg, Woman With 20-inch Waist

30-year-old Ioana Spangenberg weighs just six stone, with 32 inch hips, despite eating three square meals a day, including pizza and kebabs.
Born a normal weight her body began to change when she was a teenager. Ioana Spangenberg, a model has a waist of just 20 inches and measures in at 5ft 6 inches tall. The model told The Sun: 'No one seems to believe it, but every day I eat three big meals and I snack on chocolate and crisps all the time.
'I just have a small stomach. It's a bit like a gastric band, if I eat too much I feel sick'. When she was 13, she would get friends to put their hands completely around her 15in waist. She says she has tried to fatten up, eating sweets like Mars bars to do so, but to no avail. 'In Romania it is better to be overweight, because that means you are from a wealthy family.'

Source


No comments: