Saturday, February 18, 2012

Khloe Kardashian Basically Admits She Has No Clue Who Her Real Dad Is


Khloe Kardashian
Although her family has teased her entire life about not being a real Kardashian, Khloe admits she’s never gotten a DNA test to confirm if the late Robert Kardashian is her pops.

“I actually DNA tested my mom, but now people are saying ‘No, we’re not questioning your mom, we’re questioning your father,’” she said. “She’s my mom, but yeah, I have no idea who my dad is, I guess?” Despite our confusion on her self-professed
confusion, Khloe says she’s fine if people are convinced her dad is O.J. Simpson or even Kris Jenner’s hairdresser Alex Roldan; like some

people have suggested, she just doesn’t like it when she hears the rumor that “someone was saying this is my father’s dying confession.”
“So questioning me being a Kardashian…do whatever you want, but do not bring my father into it because he’s not here, that’s what I got most offended about,” she said.
So essentially what Khloe is saying is, mention however much you want that her mother is a gaping, adulterous whore of biblical proportions who we can safely say at this point banged O.J., just don’t drag poor Robert Kardashian into it who from all accounts loved Khloe more than his own offspring. You know what? I’m on board with this, except it could use just a little more “Kris Jenner is a super-whore” talk. It doesn’t seem to be coming through enough. Maybe it’s me. SOURCE

No comments: