Thursday, February 16, 2012

Blogger, Tokunbo Olaiya Chantle-White Gets Engagement Ring.. Congrats Girl


Tokunbo and Hubby
Ordinarily ehn, I like to mind my business but as this fine babe is one of my friends on facebook and always had this thing about sharing her blog posts on my wall (before I became a blogger myself), I thot to show some love to her on her recent engagement.. Isn't she lovely BTW? Well, if you come across this and are reading this, my answer to the question you posted on facebook will be Mrs
Tokunboh Olaiya Chantle White Okoro.. Has a lovely ring to it.. Congrats once again.. Best wishes
The question was:
"#justthinking Mrs Tokunboh Okoro, Mrs Chantle Okoro, Mrs Chantle White Okoro or Mrs Tokunboh Olaiya Chantle White Okoro???"

1 comment:

Engage Diamonds said...

The day of the engagement is special for both man and the wife. Therefore everyone dreams something special for this day. The expectations are high for the engagement ring this leads the investment of huge amount in it.