Wednesday, February 8, 2012

#BerrykissInspires Hits 10,000 Views, Thanks Guys


I know you're probably one of the people who have visited my blog; www.berrykissinspires.blogspot.com This is to say a big ‘Thank you’.

See, I hit the 10,000 views mark yesterday. That's no mean feat for a blog I activated in the 2nd/3rd week of January. From February 3rd, I've had 1240+ genuine visitors spanning 48 countries as indicated by NeoCounter which is on display on the blog. Well what can I say?! You rock!

For making my platform your source of information, I hereby pledge to be consistent with my Blog Posts. I hope you'll in turn continue to support me by putting #BerrykissInspires on your daily To-do list.

Besides serving timely gist, gossips and current news, #BerrykissInspires's most important objective is to serve as a platform on which various writers can publish their works. That's what informed our ‘literary kisses for your art-palate’ motto. Hopefully, in the years to come, we will evolve into a writer’s hangout and host festivals.

Thank you once again for being there. My special regards to the following people for their contribution and others for their encouragement

Osisiye Tafa
Ibraheem Omotosho
Aminat Yusuff
Olabode Emmanuel Olawumi
Kayode Ogundamisi
Shoggy Tosh
Ola White

Do you write? You might want to submit your articles or stories to be published on my blog.
What do you say?

No comments: