Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Meet My All-Time Fav Girls On US tv: The Cast Of Love And Hip Hop

Someone said these girls are the most talked about female crew on television, #iAgree. my favourite girl will be Christy (3rd left), CRAZY, down-to-earth, fine gerl.. If you follow the #LoveAndHipHop series, you would understand. I think they are all cool, fighting for relevance and their own space, well can't blame them. Emily and Olivia, 2nd right and 3rd right respectively are my next fav girls on the show. I love me some Somaya too, 1st right, while I tolerate Kimbella 2nd left and Yandy, 1st left. All in all, these girls have hustle, they are great. #OkBye

PS: I chose not to pick calls whenever the show is on, close friends of mine know not to call me when the show is on.. Wink

No comments: