Sunday, January 29, 2012

Meet Dayo Israel

Is this dude fine or not? Well, he is nah :D 
Meet Dayo Israel, a friend of mine, bla bla bla. I'm sharing his photos cos today is his birthday, and I figure what other way is there to wish him a great one if not on my blog..good thing its not yours abi o.The other reason is to inform all the fine babes out there that dude is single,
the *ugly ones are not invited, subjective tho that word : ), forget if he claims he got a babe, whatever I say here is the truth and the truth only.. Holla me if you want to hook up. JUST DROP A LINE noni.. So, brother, if you're reading this, here's to wish you a happy birthday.. With love from you know who.. #Berrykiss



1 comment:

posh said...

eeeeeeeh so this dude is single and babes will be crying about not finding a man. he's not bad looking sha. *grin*