Saturday, January 21, 2012

Heidi Klum & Seal Filing For Divorce


Surces have confirmed reports that Heidi Klum, supermodel/Project Runway host is set to file for divorce from the "Kiss From A Rose" crooner, Seal. Heidi, 38, and Seal, 48, tied the knot in May 2005 and are known for renewing their vows in extravagant ceremonies each year.

Aawww, whenever I see pictures of these two in pages of magazine or on TV, I always ask myself whatever Heidi saw in Seal? I mean brother is great, **I love him**, especially with him being a Nigerian and all. But honestly, you would think she would have stuck to some beau. Wink.

Well, beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder. What Seal has had to offer her, no other man she hung out with prolly couldn't noni : )


The couple have three biological children together - Henry, 6, Johan, 5 and 2-year-old Lou.
Heidi has a 7-year-old daughter, Leni, from a previous relationship, whom Seal adopted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a real heartbreaker! I really thought that they were going to be in it for the long haul. Who gets custody of the children? I do hope that their children will still be able to see their parents, no matter how bad the divorce. I can only imagine how hard this must be for both the kids and the parents.

Louisa Matsuura

Janay Stiles said...

After I heard this news, I felt quite sad and somewhat disappointed. To tell you honestly, when they got married, I had hoped that this couple would be together, not forever, but at least in the long run. It’s so unfortunate that their relationship fell victim to the Hollywood relationship curse. Siiiiigh...